Friday, January 13, 2012

Right on Time

I love how God shows us things when we need to see them!  As I was doing my daily bible study for the Beth Moore Bible study I joined on Monday, I was lead to a verse in 2 Timothy.  There on the opposite page, was a highlighted verse.  I have no idea when I highlighted it or why.  I did not think I had heard the verse before.

But you should keep a clear mind in every situation.  Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord.  Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.
2 Timothy 4:5

Finding this verse made me smile.  I need to remember to keep a clear mind, not fear my sufferings and continue to trust God has a specific ministry He has given me to carry out.

Praise God for His faithfulness in giving us our gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment